The following are some basic guidelines and common courtesies to follow for a "better quality of life" for you and your neighbors.
- Park within your own designated outlined parking space in outdoor lots and if you have an indoor garage you must block the outside.
- Park only in your own parking space.
- Indoor and outdoor parking spaces should be clear of any stored articles of any kind.
Garbage Disposal and Recycling
- Each side has its own garbage and recycling rooms.
- All items for disposal should be placed inside the proper bins in the designated trash rooms.
- Construction debris, furniture and other oversized items must be removed by the resident as the city will not pick up same.
- Pick up is every Tuesday and Thursday.
- New Rochelle Refuse Collection Days Schedule 2014: View/Download (PDF)
- No smoking in the laundry rooms.
- All laundry carts should remain in the laundry room at all times for others to use.
- Make the washers and dryers clean and acceptable for the next person to use.
- Clean any messes made by yourself.
- Cigarettes should be disposed of in a proper receptacle not thrown in flower beds, yard or any common area.
- A bulletin board is located in each entrance lobby and is available for postings by all residents.
- No flyers are to be posted in any other area of the building.
- Remove any outdated material.
Pooper Scooper & Leash Laws
- There is a pooper scooper and leash law in New Rochelle.
- No pets should be allowed to use the front and backyards for urinating or defecating.
Repair / Service Requests
- It is suggested that if the superintendent is engaged for any personal services that he is compensated for his services. The cooperative assumes no liability if you engage the services of a staff member privately.
Marina's Edge Owners Corp.
10-50 Davenport Avenue
New Rochelle, NY 10805